Obtaining a high-resolution video while going live on Twitter or Periscope is a transparent process. Following the basic instructions is all you need to get your video up and running in HD.
The most used social medium, Twitter has brought the world together on one pedestal. Twitter obviously consists of the highest number of users and there is no Geo Restriction for the live broadcasting. This allows a free flow of information, be it about a product, a celebration, an event or any interview involving great personalities, Twitter/ Periscope live streaming platform is one such stage that can offer you the maximum number of audience.
- Connect the device to the Camera (and Microphone if you have one) and Switch on the device.
- Since the device can only be controlled by Freedocast Pro App, Open the App, Login, and Tap on your device name to connect.
- The most important part of the process. Create or Select an Event
- Go to Settings > Multiple Platforms
- Tap on Add under “Twitter Live” / “Periscope Live”
- Login to your Twitter/ Periscope account
- Provide the necessary permissions
- Go Live
Freedocast also allows the branding of your video with your own personal or professional Logo.
Here’s How you can add the Signature
- Settings > Branding > Upload Logo.
- Select the position
- Go Live
Points to remember while Live streaming to Twitter/ Periscope
- Engaging Content
- High Quality Video and Audio
- Trending topics gain better viewership
- Constant Updates about events